Contrary to what transgenderite cult members and their crooked enablers say, there is a ton of science to show that “innate gender identity” is fake and that autogynephilia is real. I have previously posted most of these articles and books on various pages of this site but to make them more accessible, I’m going to post them all here on one page. You can download the PDFs from the links.
This is far from “all” the research — there’s plenty more. If there are other articles you’d like to see, I can probably get hold of them and could post them here.
- BOOK: A.A. Lawrence, Men Trapped in Men’s Bodies: Narratives of Autogynephilic Transsexualism. © Springer Science+Business Media, New York, 2013. DOI 10.1007/978-1-4614-5182-2_1
- BOOK: Bailey, J M. The Man Who Would Be Queen: The Science of Gender-Bending and Transsexualism. Washington, D.C: Joseph Henry Press, 2003.
- Bailey JM, Triea K. What many transgender activists don’t want you to know: and why you should know it anyway. Perspect Biol Med. 2007 Autumn;50(4):521-34.
- Dreger AD. The controversy surrounding “The man who would be queen”: a case history of the politics of science, identity, and sex in the Internet age. Arch Sex Behav. 2008 Jun;37(3):366-421.
- Lawrence AA. Shame and narcissistic rage in autogynephilic transsexualism. Arch Sex Behav. 2008 Jun;37(3):457-61
- Hsu KJ, Rosenthal AM, Bailey JM. The Psychometric Structure of Items Assessing Autogynephilia. Arch Sex Behav. 2014 Oct 3.
- Lawrence AA. Autogynephilia: An underappreciated paraphilia. Adv Psychosom Med. 2011;31:135-48.
- Lawrence AA. Do some men who desire sex reassignment have a mental disorder? Comment on Meyer-Bahlburg (2010). Arch Sex Behav. 2011 Aug;40(4):651-4
- Lawrence AA. Autogynephilia: A Paraphilic Model of Gender Identity Disorder. Journal of Gay & Lesbian Psychotherapy 10/2008; 8(1).
- Lawrence AA. Transgenderism in non-homosexual males as a paraphilic phenomenon: Implications for case conceptualization and treatment. Sexual and Relationship Therapy 2009: 24 (2), pp. 188-206.
- Blanchard R. Clinical observations and systematic studies of autogynephilia. J Sex Marital Ther. 1991 Winter;17(4):235-51.
- Blanchard R. Early history of the concept of autogynephilia. Arch Sex Behav. 2005 Aug;34(4):439-46.
- Blanchard R. Deconstructing the feminine essence narrative. Arch Sex Behav. 2008 Jun;37(3):434-8; discussion 505-10.
- Hartmann U, Becker H, Rueffer-Hesse C (1997) Self and Gender: Narcissistic Pathology and Personality Factors in Gender Dysphoric Patients. Preliminary Results of a Prospective Study. International Journal of Transgenderism, Volume 1, Number 1, July – September 1997. [not a PDF!]
Most important papers:
- Sadjadi S. The endocrinologist’s office-puberty suppression: saving children from a natural disaster? J Med Humanit. 2013 Jun;34(2):255-60.
- Schwartz D. Listening to children imagining gender: observing the inflation of an idea. J Homosex. 2012;59(3):460-7
- Marantz S, Coates S. Mothers of boys with gender identity disorder: a comparison of matched controls. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1991 Mar;30(2):310-5.
- Bandini E, Fisher AD, Ricca V, Ristori J, Meriggiola MC, Jannini EA, et al. Childhood maltreatment in subjects with male-to-female gender identity disorder. Int J Impot Res. 2011 Nov-Dec;23(6):276-85.
- Tuber S, Coates S. Indices of psychopathology in the Rorschachs of boys with severe gender identity disorder: a comparison with normal control subjects. J Pers Assess. 1989 Spring;53(1):100-12.
- Bass C, Jones D. Psychopathology of perpetrators of fabricated or induced illness in children: case series. Br J Psychiatry. 2011 Aug;199(2):113-8.
- Marcus A, Ammermann C, Klein M, Schmidt MH. Munchausen syndrome by proxy and factitious illness: symptomatology, parent-child interaction, and psychopathology of the parents. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1995 Oct;4(4):229-36.
Other interesting papers:
- Stoller RJ. Male childhood transsexualism. J Am Acad Child Psychiatry. 1968 Apr;7(2):193-209.
- Stoller RJ. Fathers of transsexual children. J Am Psychoanal Assoc. 1979;27(4):837-66.
- BOOK: Raymond, Janice G. The transsexual empire : the making of the she-male. Boston: Beacon Press, 1979.
THE ABSURDITY PROMOTED BY MALE TRANSGENDERITES THAT “WOMEN HAVE AUTOGYNEPHILIA TOO”:
- Dishonest, laughable “study”: Moser C. Autogynephilia in women. J Homosex. 2009;56(5):539-47
- Critical response: Lawrence AA. Something resembling autogynephilia in women: comment on Moser (2009). J Homosex. 2010;57(1):1-4.